Centra have provided care, support and housing management services in floating support and accommodation-based contexts since January 1997.
From our multiple branches across the UK, we are able to support a range of client groups, from people with mental health needs to domestic abuse survivors. Through the breadth and depth of our experience and resources, we are able to deliver quality services that meet individual needs. By offering more choice and control, we put customers at the heart of everything we do.
Why choose us
We believe wholeheartedly in offering support that provides choice and control to the people who use our services.
Our Support Services
- Support over 2,000 people through floating support and housing-related support services.
- 95% of our service users feel they are treated with dignity and respect
- Strong volunteer service available.
- 2 representatives for our services users on our management board.
- Providing safe and secure accommodation to around 1,500 older people.
- Working in partnership with the Amy Winehouse Foundation (AWF) to support young women recovering from alcohol and substance misuse dependency.