What we do
From our multiple branches across the UK, we are able to support a range of client groups, from older people to those with complex needs. By offering more choice and control, we put customers at the heart of everything we do. Through the breadth and depth of our experience and resources, we are able to deliver quality services that meet individual needs. Explore our four professional service brands pulse, connect, care and support.
Why choose us
Meet the team
Our senior management team have over 25 years' experience within private, voluntary Care & Support and supported housing sector. Read more about the team.
Centra – part of Circle Housing
Centra is part of Circle Housing, a non profit making group whose mission is to enhance life chances. Being part of the group enables us to access a wide selection of skills and knowledge across both the housing and social care sector such as:
- Offering added value through our dedicated volunteer base, delivering services such as a mental health arts group through to helping older people get online. Find out more here.
- Opportunity to work with our group housing partners to develop bespoke accommodation and support services.
- The number of people using our telecare services has grown by nearly 3 times since 2003
- Nearly 110,000 people use our telecare services
- We achieved 99% customer satisfaction rating in 2014/15
- We answer a telecare alarm call every 15 minutes during the night
- Over 35,000 calls passed to emergency services in past year
- 2.5 million calls a year answered by our call monitoring team last year
Centra Care and Support
- Provide care and support services for over 5,000 people
- 95% of our service users feel they are treated with dignity and respect
- 100 strong volunteer service available
- 2 representatives for our services users on our management board
- Provide safe and secure accommodation to around 4,000 older people
† All stats are correct as of October 2015
- We achieved 95% customer satisfaction rating for our out of hours service
- We received over 280,000 calls in 2014/15
- We work with nearly 60 local authorities across England
Centra supports a wide range of client groups’