Who benefits from the DOC® Defibrillator?
With an estimated 2.3 million people living with coronary heart disease in the UK1, defibrillators are seen by many as an essential piece of emergency response equipment for those who suffer Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
The DOC® can be used by anyone – non-medically trained staff and non-first aiders can safely and confidently assist customers, colleagues, residents and visiting public. It’s ideal for any location where you have a duty of care;
- Local authorities
- Housing associations
- Health clubs and sports centres
How does the DOC® Defibrillator work?
- When removed from its case, the DOC® automatically contacts the Centra Pulse monitoring centre.
- The DOC®’s location is picked up via the integrated GPS technology. This information is relayed to the emergency services.
- A live connection with our contact centre remains open whilst the integrated voice guidance explains how to respond to the incident.
- The DOC® automatically logs the victim’s heart rate until medical support arrives.
✔ The only connected defibrillator in the world
✔ 24/7 reassurance for your key stakeholders
✔ Remote monitoring ensures your DOC® remains operational and ready
✔ Automatic activation when put into action
✔ GPS and geolocation enabled, allowing for automatic locating
✔ Integrated voice guidance supported by Centra Pulse’s contact centre staff
✔ Can improve survival rates by up to 74/2
✔ Fully accredited call monitoring by the Telecare Services Association (TSA)
Click to download a copy of Doc Defibrillator overview sheet.
Alternatively to find out more information on our In-home telecare, mobile telecare, automated reminder service Protect and check, DualCom Safelink or Maintenance service click here.